65Kg Gao Tun !!

Off Topic. Place for small talk, sharing a few laughs and organizing fishing trips. Topics will be selectively pruned.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

User avatar
Vidic
Forum Patrol
Forum Patrol
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:33 pm
Fishing interest: Sports Fishing

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Vidic » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:04 am

Oei oei oei, why i see my nick keep appearing !! Say bad things about me ah !?! :rant: :rant: :rant:

Oinkie, i agreed its very addictive, i mean super addictive, like drugs like that... haha... the fish u got there is totally different from what u are fishing in Singapore/Msia etc, and its kinda huge in size and plenty. Sad to say, its all about timing and luck when u go for such trips. You cant expect every trip to be good, u can only hope for the best when u are there ~ :cool: Because, you will never know what takes ur bait/jig when u dropped your line :mischieve: thats the scary part. 我领悟到了,真可怕! :(

dBs, oei.... i dowan sleep with monkey hor..... i want sleep with Simon.... hahahahahha ! :D and yeah, monkey wanna go Kuching 2013, could add him to the reserved slot ~ Its kinda early, i cant confirm too ! We'll coordinate when the date gets nearer ~

Monkey....u ...u...uuu.... go and die. lol ! i dowan sleep with u....u go sleep with ice box.....bwahhahaa ~
Fishing is unquestionably a form of madness, but happily, for once bitten, there is no cure. --Francis

User avatar
Oinkie
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Posts: 213
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:09 pm
Fishing interest: Offshore Fishing, biking, kooning, makaning....

65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Oinkie » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:33 pm

Put the lao GAO in the cage like the cats in Kuching........


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Streetmonkey » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Vidic wrote:Oei oei oei, why i see my nick keep appearing !! Say bad things about me ah !?! :rant: :rant: :rant:

Oinkie, i agreed its very addictive, i mean super addictive, like drugs like that... haha... the fish u got there is totally different from what u are fishing in Singapore/Msia etc, and its kinda huge in size and plenty. Sad to say, its all about timing and luck when u go for such trips. You cant expect every trip to be good, u can only hope for the best when u are there ~ :cool: Because, you will never know what takes ur bait/jig when u dropped your line :mischieve: thats the scary part. 我领悟到了,真可怕! :(

dBs, oei.... i dowan sleep with monkey hor..... i want sleep with Simon.... hahahahahha ! :D and yeah, monkey wanna go Kuching 2013, could add him to the reserved slot ~ Its kinda early, i cant confirm too ! We'll coordinate when the date gets nearer ~

Monkey....u ...u...uuu.... go and die. lol ! i dowan sleep with u....u go sleep with ice box.....bwahhahaa ~
y put me in reserve slot :( i wan go i wan go i dun care i WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo....

User avatar
Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Streetmonkey » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Oinkie wrote:Put the lao GAO in the cage like the cats in Kuching........


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
u need a big n huge cage preferably wider at the breadth... cos i fat fat one hee hee

User avatar
Oinkie
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Posts: 213
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:09 pm
Fishing interest: Offshore Fishing, biking, kooning, makaning....

65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Oinkie » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:49 am

Streetmonkey wrote:
Oinkie wrote:Put the lao GAO in the cage like the cats in Kuching........


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
u need a big n huge cage preferably wider at the breadth... cos i fat fat one hee hee

If cage not wide can squeeze you until the fats come out, then you will be thin thin like vidic....


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Streetmonkey » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Oinkie wrote:
Streetmonkey wrote:
Oinkie wrote:Put the lao GAO in the cage like the cats in Kuching........


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
u need a big n huge cage preferably wider at the breadth... cos i fat fat one hee hee

If cage not wide can squeeze you until the fats come out, then you will be thin thin like vidic....

.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Free slimming session? I like ha ha

User avatar
Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Streetmonkey » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:06 pm

any piccccccccccccccccc?????????????????????

User avatar
dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal
Posts: 2296
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by dBs™ » Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:02 am

Macko posted in his FK Ocean Traveler section ... check it out ! ;)


Post Reply