65Kg Gao Tun !!

Off Topic. Place for small talk, sharing a few laughs and organizing fishing trips. Topics will be selectively pruned.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

User avatar
dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal
Posts: 2296
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:50 pm

65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by dBs™ » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:36 pm

Congratulation to Ocean Traveler, Macko.

Landed a 65Kg Grouper grandpa on JIG !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awaiting their return from Miri, Luconia.

Congratulation to all on board this trip ... another yummy yum yumz meal of collagen rich curry grouper head ! :drool:



User avatar
stout infantfish
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:05 pm
Fishing interest: Net fishing
Location: Sengkang

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by stout infantfish » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Photograph Please

User avatar
seagal
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:04 pm
Fishing interest: offshore fishing

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by seagal » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:51 pm

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Is not one total FIVE GaoTun!!! (Kill me wahahahaha)

User avatar
dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal
Posts: 2296
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by dBs™ » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:59 pm

5 !! :shocked:

No woner he said Sharon is jumping ! :lol:

Awaiting for their safe return and pics !!! :pics:


User avatar
Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Streetmonkey » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:34 pm

Ya, heard 5 tun for their trip... My frn is in tat trip... :( sad.... My sedili trip.. Up the lorry

User avatar
dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal
Posts: 2296
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by dBs™ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Which one is your friend ?

Why sad ? Nov is not a good timing to chiong Sedili ...
there is always another time ...


User avatar
Oinkie
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Posts: 213
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:09 pm
Fishing interest: Offshore Fishing, biking, kooning, makaning....

65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Oinkie » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Save the money going to sedili.... Go chiong GAO tun...


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Streetmonkey » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:21 pm

dBs™ wrote:Which one is your friend ?

Why sad ? Nov is not a good timing to chiong Sedili ...
there is always another time ...

Garreth sim.... He is my frn heh heh... I jus back from sedili last sun. demoralized. I kana a really huge fish... Line peel like mad, I pump and reel in..... Last 10m...... My leader broke. Lol. Nov, sedili aso nt productive? Sedili in july aso nt productive, 3day.. I jus got 4 small fishes lol.
Last edited by Streetmonkey on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Streetmonkey » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Oinkie wrote:Save the money going to sedili.... Go chiong GAO tun...


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Agreed... Nov I got 1 more sedili trip. After tat save money... Cheong luconia next yr in april. Prob is even got tun... I might nt b able to land it. Lol.

User avatar
dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal
Posts: 2296
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by dBs™ » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Vidic can pump a double digit AJ from 200m on jig ... so can you ! :mischieve: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

So you joining the April mission ... good luck and bring lots of jigs and fill up sea of Miri ~ :lol:


User avatar
Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Streetmonkey » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:34 pm

dBs™ wrote:Vidic can pump a double digit AJ from 200m on jig ... so can you ! :mischieve: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

So you joining the April mission ... good luck and bring lots of jigs and fill up sea of Miri ~ :lol:

He strong, I weak weak de... Fat fat... Goondu goondu de :( dbs... U si bei evil hor.... I dun have so much money to fill miri sea wif jig :( garreth havent confirm wif me on april mission... Ma de. I hope to get aj too!

User avatar
Oinkie
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Posts: 213
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:09 pm
Fishing interest: Offshore Fishing, biking, kooning, makaning....

65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Oinkie » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Streetmonkey wrote:
dBs™ wrote:Vidic can pump a double digit AJ from 200m on jig ... so can you ! :mischieve: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

So you joining the April mission ... good luck and bring lots of jigs and fill up sea of Miri ~ :lol:

He strong, I weak weak de... Fat fat... Goondu goondu de :( dbs... U si bei evil hor.... I dun have so much money to fill miri sea wif jig :( garreth havent confirm wif me on april mission... Ma de. I hope to get aj too!
Monkey

Vidic is tall skinny and handsome hor... So size not an issue... You chiong lucornia one time sedili becomes children playground. But be prepared hor very poisonous...


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Streetmonkey » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Oinkie wrote:
Streetmonkey wrote:
dBs™ wrote:Vidic can pump a double digit AJ from 200m on jig ... so can you ! :mischieve: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

So you joining the April mission ... good luck and bring lots of jigs and fill up sea of Miri ~ :lol:

He strong, I weak weak de... Fat fat... Goondu goondu de :( dbs... U si bei evil hor.... I dun have so much money to fill miri sea wif jig :( garreth havent confirm wif me on april mission... Ma de. I hope to get aj too!
Monkey

Vidic is tall skinny and handsome hor... So size not an issue... You chiong lucornia one time sedili becomes children playground. But be prepared hor very poisonous...


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oinkie I know v-dick is tall dark n handsome... We went out before together. I fat fat, ugly ugly de :(
Hopefully next yr can go for luconia n try out some real fishing! Yes... I know it poisonous... I willingly let myself poison .... Hahaha... If got chance we go together, pls guide me... Hee hee... I see those luconia pic n vid.... I really really feel tat I wana go there the next moment!... God save me plssssss hahaha

User avatar
dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal
Posts: 2296
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by dBs™ » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Faster go go go ~ Luconia here the si lao gao ish coming to you ... to fill you with jigs ! slurp says the dragon king ! :lol:

Don't think we want another Luconia trip any time soon ...
But you pls go get train then maybe we can have a trip for a different destination.
Plenty of new spot like NZ or even wakaka~ Africa !!
Or you can just join us for Kuching 2013.
I know Vidic yearning to sleep next to the monkey !! whaha~~ :mischieve:


User avatar
Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:20 pm

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Streetmonkey » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:50 pm

dBs™ wrote:Faster go go go ~ Luconia here the si lao gao ish coming to you ... to fill you with jigs ! slurp says the dragon king ! :lol:

Don't think we want another Luconia trip any time soon ...
But you pls go get train then maybe we can have a trip for a different destination.
Plenty of new spot like NZ or even wakaka~ Africa !!
Or you can just join us for Kuching 2013.
I know Vidic yearning to sleep next to the monkey !! whaha~~ :mischieve:

u ji tao ish very evil, wicked... Dragon king no like metal bit all over his bed.

Wah... Those place are far.. When distant gets further, price gets higher.... No money to go to such extent la.. Beside... The fish cant ta bao back....

My dick.. Opps I mean v-dick did mention to me abt kuching in july, yes I m keen to go. I dun mind v-dick slping beside me... Hee hee.. Romantic

Post Reply