Web page

News and update on the site development will be posted here. Also for technical support, testing, management issues and suggestions to the forum.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

stout infantfish
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Net fishing

Web page

Post by stout infantfish »

Hi peace and all moderators,I happen to browse through your web page and found certain things not updated.(pictures has been missing for a long long time)For example,your pictures on where to fish,how to fish,types of knots etc..etc....Is it possible for you guys to fill in the blanks (boxes) so new members will have more selection to choose from?

One thing good about the webpage is our discussion fourm which is very up to date.(especially peace) Keep it up guys :nod:
Edit: Moved to appropriate forum.
- Peace

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: Web page

Post by Peace »

The short answer is I am lazy to update it. ::x: I'm more obliged to work on the forum as I can answer to specific questions. The more appropriate answer is a lot of information in the 'missing' webpages can actually be found on other websites. As you would have noticed, there are more and more local fishing forums and blogs sprouting out. I don't feel the urgent need anymore to complete the website as I don't really see the point of duplicating information.

But of course that is no excuse not to complete the website, I too as a viewer would like to get info from one place in a well categorized manner. :lol: Well see how it goes okay? :flower:

stout infantfish
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Net fishing

Post by stout infantfish »

Ok,but due to more fishing forums and blogs sprouting out nowdays which you mentioned,members get diversified.I like this website that is why i am concerned and sticking my guns here,rather than fish around anywhere and anyhow.But still,thanks for your prompt reply everytime.Happy Fishing

QTfisher
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: Surf, Handline, offshore. but all kinds also good.

Post by QTfisher »

i agree with stout on this. i really like the hlf webbie as compared with others. im gonna stick around here as well.
but i know mr.peace is busy so i dont mind waiting. anyway any info i need is answered so fast in forum so im good.

Oinkie
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: Offshore Fishing, biking, kooning, makaning....

Web page

Post by Oinkie »

You all are in for a long wait...... Or the other option is to chip in whatever you can help. Just PM Peace asking what you can do.

Cheers