GREAT SITE

News and update on the site development will be posted here. Also for technical support, testing, management issues and suggestions to the forum.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

raymondy
Non-registered User
Non-registered User

GREAT SITE

Post by raymondy »

hello.... just to drop a note to say that this truly is a wonderful site.
i do hope that you guys complete this site sooner than later....
esp. like the section on how to fish(when its done that is...) , will be a wonderful reference for all (newbies and seasoned anglers)...

keep up the good work...

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

Thanks for the encouragement raymondy. :) I must admit I am guilty for the slow progress, it's time for me to put in more effort. :nod:

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

Peace wrote:Thanks for the encouragement raymondy. :) I must admit I am guilty for the slow progress, it's time for me to put in more effort. :nod:
You always says its time to put in effot :mischieve: u said dat to me a year ago ;) :lol:

Well....its high time u put in serious effort n get thing up up on the way . :lol:

But .... u have made progress .... there are more stuff to read read n see see in HLF compared to a year back :lol:

:thumbsup: for your hard work Peace

domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery

Post by domvonn »

Angelfishing wrote:
Peace wrote:Thanks for the encouragement raymondy. :) I must admit I am guilty for the slow progress, it's time for me to put in more effort. :nod:
You always says its time to put in effot :mischieve: u said dat to me a year ago ;) :lol:

Well....its high time u put in serious effort n get thing up up on the way . :lol:

But .... u have made progress .... there are more stuff to read read n see see in HLF compared to a year back :lol:

:thumbsup: for your hard work Peace
becos also got a PCF like me mah ...
I am a predatory fish keeper/fisherman/photographer.:)

Darth Salacious
Line Untangling
Line Untangling

Post by Darth Salacious »

Since we are a small community, we could help you with the pictures and articles if you want, Peace.

I'm really glad for all the help and advice that this site has provided me with, and I'm sure there will be more newbies out there who would like to know about fishing, so I won't mind helping out in any way that I can.

I could help with photoshop work, i.e re-touching, posters, the works.
A bad day at fishing is better than a good day at work.

My Fishing Blog - The Peranakan Angler

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

Thanks for the support Darth, I will approach you if I need help with image editing. If you are able to write some fishing related articles, I certainly will welcome it too. :grin: