to mods off this site :)

News and update on the site development will be posted here. Also for technical support, testing, management issues and suggestions to the forum.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

xiaodhanan
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: lure and shore. mostly fw

to mods off this site :)

Post by xiaodhanan »

hi i was just wondering. would there be a new layout for this site . as it has been the same for very long :-) . or maybe a site upgrade .m

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: to mods off this site :)

Post by Peace »

I want the forum to have a simple and clean look and the current forum design is pretty much there. I can understand it can get boring staring at the same design over time but I don't think a new theme is a priority amongst other things this site can improve on. Now let's not tread into those things. :lol: :sweatdrop:

Your feedback is noted and appreciated but unfortunately we won't be seeing a new look anytime soon. :rose:

xiaodhanan
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: lure and shore. mostly fw

Re: to mods off this site :)

Post by xiaodhanan »

Peace wrote:I want the forum to have a simple and clean look and the current forum design is pretty much there. I can understand it can get boring staring at the same design over time but I don't think a new theme is a priority amongst other things this site can improve on. Now let's not tread into those things. :lol: :sweatdrop:

Your feedback is noted and appreciated but unfortunately we won't be seeing a new look anytime soon. :rose:

alright thanks for the reply :-D