got to watch

This is where we discuss about the current ongoings in the fishing community such as news, events or general fishing topics.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

sgpu
Forum Patrol
Forum Patrol
Fishing interest: luring, parking, bottom

got to watch

Post by sgpu »

channel: nat geo wild
Program title: predator CSI; jaws slayer

who could be killing the great white?
very nice ar. . . ! :D
Last edited by sgpu on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
若要人不知, 除非己莫为

'tio bo'???

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: got to watch

Post by Peace »

Hmm, I'm not aware of all of the listed shows but I've seen some from natgeo. They are like searching for monster fishes and hooking them up, but sometimes I wonder what kind of message the show is trying to send across the audience. :shiftyeyes:

Oinkie
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: Offshore Fishing, biking, kooning, makaning....

Post by Oinkie »

Peace wrote:Hmm, I'm not aware of all of the listed shows but I've seen some from natgeo. They are like searching for monster fishes and hooking them up, but sometimes I wonder what kind of message the show is trying to send across the audience. :shiftyeyes:
I saw it this morning. Actually they hunt the white sharks down to tag them and study them. Also found out what ever they do they must do it within 20mins if not the shark will die......

sgpu
Forum Patrol
Forum Patrol

Post by sgpu »

Oinkie wrote:
Peace wrote:Hmm, I'm not aware of all of the listed shows but I've seen some from natgeo. They are like searching for monster fishes and hooking them up, but sometimes I wonder what kind of message the show is trying to send across the audience. :shiftyeyes:
I saw it this morning. Actually they hunt the white sharks down to tag them and study them. Also found out what ever they do they must do it within 20mins if not the shark will die......

are you sure you watched the title i had mentioned? :eyebrow:
若要人不知, 除非己莫为

'tio bo'???

sgpu
Forum Patrol
Forum Patrol

Post by sgpu »

anyway, the documentary was about was the great white on ocar whales' menu too? was it because of ocar's calf was around, that in turn got the great white devoured? some experiments on why did the great white vanish off their water, and was it just coincidentally because the ocar was around? did ocar learn how to attack the great white? wasn't great white on top of the ocean food chain?

must watch. . .
若要人不知, 除非己莫为

'tio bo'???

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

I think it's because Orcas are typically larger and travel in packs, they would cooperate to corner and hunt preys like lions do. They know the meaning of teamwork. :p