Farmway CNR Pond

Post all fishing related questions here such as tackles, fishing techniques, rigs, fish ID, etc. All the technical stuff about fishing.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Burpp
Line Untangling
Line Untangling

Farmway CNR Pond

Post by Burpp »

Hi guy's
just curious what bait you guy's used to hook up those catfish at FW? I been using the chicken liver they sold, so far keep hooking up those patin fish......no luck on the redtail and chao praya yet..

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: Farmway CNR Pond

Post by Peace »

I've no experience in this but have you observed other people landing the redtails? I would just go chat up with them and learn how they do it. :p

Vidic
Forum Patrol
Forum Patrol
Fishing interest: Sports Fishing

Post by Vidic »

I would say cast the bait to their home and you'll get them. Did u try casting into different spots ? Another reason might be the fish might not exist in the pond anymore. Have you seen other people landing them ?
Fishing is unquestionably a form of madness, but happily, for once bitten, there is no cure. --Francis

deathrow
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie

Post by deathrow »

I use fish meat and got 2 of them(Redtail). Not too bad of a size but able to catch it after a few patins. So far i have seen a few redtails around but chao praya i have yet to caught any :) i never tried using chicken liver though.

weaver
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: lure Fishing,offshore fishing and prawning

Post by weaver »

this saturday i maybe going to FW3 planing to aim bara,Red tails ermmm any bait you guys can recommend me besides chicken liver?

Burpp
Line Untangling
Line Untangling

Post by Burpp »

Guy's hows the catch? I use chicken liver so far only manage to hit patin....