Tuas Inshore fishing?

Post all fishing related questions here such as tackles, fishing techniques, rigs, fish ID, etc. All the technical stuff about fishing.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Commando_YR_Chin
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Surf Fishing, Jetty Fishing, Lure Fishing, Squid Fishing, Crabbing, Offshore Fishing.

Tuas Inshore fishing?

Post by Commando_YR_Chin »

hey guys just a question can i fish along here? https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Tu ... 03.6398569
any recommendations on what tackle to bring?
anyone caught anything here?
Last edited by Commando_YR_Chin on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fishing is #AWESOME!!! :thumbsup: :D :fish: :fish2:

GTonSteriods
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: Lure fish,Handline,inshore

Re: Tuas Inshore fishing?

Post by GTonSteriods »

Just checked google maps ,like a beach type , but quite not convenient

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Post by Peace »

If you zoom into google street map, you can actually see a sign along the coast that says "state land, no trespassing" even though there's no barrier or fencing along the beach. That aside, I would discourage you from consuming the fish caught there. The water in the basin don't have much circulation from outside current and its surrounded by shipyards and chemical factories.

Limpeh
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: Luring, Offshore, Ponding, Jigging

Post by Limpeh »

Peace wrote:If you zoom into google street map, you can actually see a sign along the coast that says "state land, no trespassing" even though there's no barrier or fencing along the beach. That aside, I would discourage you from consuming the fish caught there. The water in the basin don't have much circulation from outside current and its surrounded by shipyards and chemical factories.
Learn something new today. Thanks Peace.

Happy Lunar New Year to all! Huat Ah! Friday Toto Cheong ah!