TGIM - Thank God It's Monday The 13 !

Catches from out the sea like boat fishing, kayaks and kelongs.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: TGIM - Thank God It's Monday The 13 !

Post by Peace »

Wow, that's an awesome trip for the first time to the Southern Islands. I don't remember my first trip there being this glamorous, or ever. :lol: Everyone has their share of good fun and the trip is very well documented and exciting moments captured on videos. :thumbsup: I believe the boatman must have been proud of himself too to be responsible for this fruitful trip.

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

wah DBS so PIANG XIN de... simon pic all put BIG BIG de, the rest all small small de wahahahah but it really some nice CR n huge fishes ard!

MG_DAR
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie
Fishing interest: Off shore

Post by MG_DAR »

It a nice experience,thanks for dbs & simon to arrange the trip..too bad..this coming 618 i cannot go..just change job..cannot get leave to go..hand itchy..but cannot do anything.Sian..hope you guy got good catch..btw..i forget my account..this is a new create account..(darren) :p

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

MG_DAR wrote:It a nice experience,thanks for dbs & simon to arrange the trip..too bad..this coming 618 i cannot go..just change job..cannot get leave to go..hand itchy..but cannot do anything.Sian..hope you guy got good catch..btw..i forget my account..this is a new create account..(darren) :p
Harlo ... welcome to HLF again ... :D

Just landed back home last night but I will be gone again tomorrow night for some serious fishing business in Sedili. :yay:
Brings back some nice pics to poison you all deeper and make you guys drools.

Don't worry ... there is always another and another trip ...
For the moment ... clicks onto the cr to cure some itch bah. lol ! :lol:

arsenal
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by arsenal »

wah.....sedili.....bo jio!!!!! :rant: :rant:

MG_DAR
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie

Post by MG_DAR »

DBS,thanks leh..the more i see..the more itchy hand i'll be..now i thinking where got nice spot on land..can fish also..see peace got alot of grouper,parrot that he caught on land so tempting..altho not as big from offshore but also can stop the itch for awhile..but duno where he got it..hehe..

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

MG_DAR wrote:DBS,thanks leh..the more i see..the more itchy hand i'll be..now i thinking where got nice spot on land..can fish also..see peace got alot of grouper,parrot that he caught on land so tempting..altho not as big from offshore but also can stop the itch for awhile..but duno where he got it..hehe..
BJT is a nice place to get some BIGgies ...
but for me ... I feel that as long there is water ...there will be fish.
It's how you get the fishy to take your baits and that's knowing the terrain/spot.
Most important ... luck !
Given the best skills and knowledge without some luck ... will also catch nothing de lor. :lol:

Hope to fish with you soon ... but I will end my holiDAYS with trip 618 ... it's back to full work mode for us. :clover:

MG_DAR
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie

Post by MG_DAR »

Okie,also hope can fish with you guys again.Hope that u guys can have great havest tomorrow.How is yr trip in sedili??update more pics leh.. :cool: