Sunsets: *Updated July*

This forum is dedicated towards nature appreciation. Share nature related pictures such as sunsets, landscape, plants and animals or interesting things you see during your fishing trips.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Post Reply
User avatar
Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:38 pm
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Sunsets: *Updated July*

Post by Tere »

Was going through my OMNIA earlier and found some sunset shots that I had taken previously while walking Cookie. Do enjoy it. All photos taken by my camera phone.

Image


Image
Last edited by Tere on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Posts: 4000
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:48 pm
Fishing interest: Handline fishing
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Sunsets:

Post by Peace »

The first sunset is spectacular, it's amazing that camera phone nowadays are able to produce such nice images. :nod: Nice take, Tere.

User avatar
Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:38 pm
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Re: Sunsets:

Post by Tere »

Peace wrote:The first sunset is spectacular, it's amazing that camera phone nowadays are able to produce such nice images. :nod: Nice take, Tere.
Thanks Alley :lol:

Thanks for the PP Technique. :lol:

User avatar
Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:38 pm
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Re: Sunsets:

Post by Tere »

Went for a walk yesterday evening. Took a shot. Just 1 no more no less. :lol:

Image

User avatar
Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Posts: 4000
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:48 pm
Fishing interest: Handline fishing
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Sunsets: *Updated July*

Post by Peace »

I think this picture looks abit over processed in-camera or post processed. The colour saturation is too high, very nice shot though. :nod:

User avatar
Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:38 pm
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Re: Sunsets: *Updated July*

Post by Tere »

Peace wrote:I think this picture looks abit over processed in-camera or post processed. The colour saturation is too high, very nice shot though. :nod:
Its ultimately a phone. :lol:

User avatar
domvonn
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Posts: 524
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:19 am
Location: Bukit Panjang

Re: Sunsets: *Updated July*

Post by domvonn »

its a wonder what phone cameras can do...

Tere, good job !
I am a predatory fish keeper/fisherman/photographer.:)

User avatar
Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:38 pm
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Re: Sunsets: *Updated July*

Post by Tere »

domvonn wrote:its a wonder what phone cameras can do...

Tere, good job !
Dom .. just got my dad a W995 ... that one more power .... 8.1mp. Photo quite nice ... I saw Nokia got 8.1MP with Carl Zeiss lens some more. :lol:

User avatar
dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal
Posts: 2296
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: Sunsets: *Updated July*

Post by dBs™ »

Tere wrote:I saw Nokia got 8.1MP with Carl Zeiss lens some more.
Carl Zeiss lens ... I ish like ! :thumbsup:

Hianz ... iphone or Nokia ? :lol:

Tere ... u r right ... the chicken rice in Melacca sucks big time ! :(
Then again ... you dont try you dont know.


User avatar
arsenal
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:53 am
Location: bedok

Re: Sunsets: *Updated July*

Post by arsenal »

carl zeiss lens is the most expensive lenses in our optical trade, they even have logo engrave on the lenses tat prescipt on it.
germany made high quality lens in terms of optical lens.

User avatar
Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:38 pm
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Re: Sunsets: *Updated July*

Post by Tere »

arsenal wrote:carl zeiss lens is the most expensive lenses in our optical trade, they even have logo engrave on the lenses tat prescipt on it.
germany made high quality lens in terms of optical lens.
Got X-ray function? I want to ............... see what is in the water. :lol:

User avatar
Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:38 pm
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Re: Sunsets: *Updated July*

Post by Tere »

dBs™ wrote:
Tere wrote:I saw Nokia got 8.1MP with Carl Zeiss lens some more.
Carl Zeiss lens ... I ish like ! :thumbsup:

Hianz ... iphone or Nokia ? :lol:

Tere ... u r right ... the chicken rice in Melacca sucks big time ! :(
Then again ... you dont try you dont know.

Jie jie, its Nokia. But you won't like de :lol: IPhone 3GS is out le. Seems faster. But you also won't like de. :lol:

Wahahahaha. Now you know le ... When I go Melacca collect my pineapple tarts, you all come along wif me lor. Then we go explore Melacca 1 Day Tour.

User avatar
raspiritz
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:28 pm
Fishing interest: Long Rod, Short Rod & Boat Rod
Location: Xin Ka Po

Re: Sunsets: *Updated July*

Post by raspiritz »

Samsung Phone is use what lens? good for picture taking bo??

Maybe i should start bring my camera everywhere and click liao...

User avatar
Tere
Line Mastery
Line Mastery
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:38 pm
Fishing interest: Egi<Squid<Sotong

Re: Sunsets: *Updated July*

Post by Tere »

raspiritz wrote:Samsung Phone is use what lens? good for picture taking bo??

Maybe i should start bring my camera everywhere and click liao...
Start now ... still not too late. :lol:

Post Reply