Yes, you can help us. If you know anything about the fish species in our water that may be useful to the fishing community, do chip in. Together we can help our fellow anglers understand their target and catch.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Accurate Striker
- Posts: 321
- Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:06 pm
- Fishing interest: freshwater fishing and occasionally sea fishing
ask me anything about freshwater fishing and i will try to answer them :D
- Location: jurong west
known as ikan botok sold in the aquarium fish trade
- Line Untangling
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:22 am
- Fishing interest: Handline fishing,pole fishing,fly fishing and lure fishing.
Imagine if they had the ability to literally climb up a wall! Then it wound not be safe to put them in ponds or tanks with no covers! Some people make jokes that they climb up trees and they would go tree fishing lol!
Got to catch'em all!
- Site Editor
- Posts: 4168
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:48 pm
- Fishing interest: Handline fishing
- Location: Singapore
While it can't really climb, its strong and sharp Gill cover makes it a better at 'walking' on land than say, snakehead or catfish.