fishing paradise

This is where we discuss about the current ongoings in the fishing community such as news, events or general fishing topics.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

DMCY
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: Any type

fishing paradise

Post by DMCY »

what bait is best for RTC's, pacu's and patins at bottle tree park?

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: fishing paradise

Post by Peace »

Fish meat, chicken liver or bread are commonly used to catch these fishes but you probably want to check with Fishing Paradise first on the types of baits allowed there. Bread is definitely allowed.

patrick2405
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: freshwater fishing and occasionally sea fishing
ask me anything about freshwater fishing and i will try to answer them :D

Post by patrick2405 »

DMCY wrote:what bait is best for RTC's, pacu's and patins at bottle tree park?
from my 3 month working experience there, i have landed all 3 species using floating bread, but more of patins. pacu is easier to target around the plants in the middle, using taiwan sausage and apollo rig. for RTCs cast right to the middle using LSBF with fish meat or chicken liver but more of walking catfishes. (i realeased around 10 or so patins of up to 7 kilo size from our private pond so they should put up quite a good fight. average around 3-4kg. pacu record for the pond is nearly 15kg or more, my record was 12kg. average around 4-7kg. RTC would depend on luck, pond record 30+kg, my record was 14kg. average 4-10kg and just heard from my friends and customers the walking catfishes in the pond are starting to go crazy and putting up a good fight thanks to the tomans. take the bait and run which caused the rod to bend so much it was nearly impossible to pull the rod out from the rod stand when he is running. walking catfishes have a record of 10kg in the pond, average 3-6kg)
btw, if you go early enough you can try casting using either apollo rig or LSBF with liver of fish meat or taiwan sausage to the buoys near the stage for more pacu and RTC.

patrick2405
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: freshwater fishing and occasionally sea fishing
ask me anything about freshwater fishing and i will try to answer them :D

Post by patrick2405 »

heres a badboy but nowhere near the king