G7 Sin Ma Live Seafood Restaurant 新马活海鲜餐馆 (Geylang)

Discuss about all the good food in town. Share your reviews on the various places you've dined here.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Oinkie
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: Offshore Fishing, biking, kooning, makaning....

G7 Sin Ma Live Seafood Restaurant 新马活海鲜餐馆 (Geylang)

Post by Oinkie »

Address
161 Geylang Road Lorong 3
#01-01/02 Geylang Conservation Area
Tel: +65 6743 2201

Opening hours
6pm – 4am

We had craving for frog legs last Sunday and this place will come to our mind. We sent out a few sms to some of our makan kakis but they were not available to eat with us. Well just the 2 of us. If you drive there, parking is not a big problem as there’s multi-storey next to it. Back to the main topic……..
We ordered 3 frogs and were told that we will get 2 frogs free. Ordered the French beans and fried intestine after looking at the menu.
First came the French beans, followed by 2 pots of kung pow frog legs and a pot of porridge………. Then came the fried intestine.
In conclusion the frog legs tasted were tender, not too tough and value for money. We ordered the spicy version which is a must try. We would recommend ordering white rice to come with the sauce; even though there’s porridge. The sauce tastes rich and fragrant goes very well with both the white rice and porridge. The French beans tasted crunchy, it was fried with a mixture of fried shrimps, chai poh and salted fish. It gives out a very fragrant smell. My personal recommendation is to put all the mixture and the frog leg sauce into the porridge. The combination’s actually very potent to me ended I had more serving of porridge than usual. Next comes the fried pork intestine, I would not recommend this dish if you are there even the picture looks good. The intestine’s very tough on bite and not crispy. If you miss the feeling of chewing a gum by all means go ahead.
We had a good and hearty dinner. We would definitely go back for the frog legs.

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Re: G7 Sin Ma Live Seafood Restaurant 新马活海鲜餐馆 (Geylang)

Post by dBs™ »

Wow ! Oinky's pen ish 很有墨水 ~ :thumbsup:

Reading it alone makes my saliva start dripping down liao ... :drool:
Frog legs ... yum yummm !

Was busy that day and missed the sms ... hahaha ...
When I saw the message ... guess you guys already finished dinner liao. lol !

What makes me take a second look is ... it's open till 4AM !
Yippy ... another nice place for supper !!! :nod:

Thanks for the contribution and will promptly update it into dBilicious Index. :yay: