24 hrs fishing...

For shore anglers casting far out into the sea.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Ichibongs
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: Surf fishing, lure fishing, squid fishing, net casting, offshore fishing, fly fishing.

24 hrs fishing...

Post by Ichibongs »

Uncle kenna 2kg jiomeh after a heavy rain and strong wind in the morning! and i kenna trvalley on sabiki on midnight! (Its the smallest size sabiki hook, was so afraid my line would snap) :))

btw anyone knows what travalley i got? And wats the chinese name of this? And any recommendation on how to cook it? Thank you!

Was very hectic during the raining period, the tackle box was floating, the bicyle fell down, uncle's rod drop inside sea etc... But non the less it was fun! We were still very persistant on continue to fish during the rain :)
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (122.7 KiB) Viewed 21672 times
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (155.2 KiB) Viewed 21672 times

Peace
Site Editor
Site Editor
Fishing interest: Handline fishing

Re: 24 hrs fishing...

Post by Peace »

Impressive size Chermin from good old Labrador Jetty. I think the fish you've caught should be a Bigeye Trevally, not sure what the Chinese name is though. It'll taste great which ever way you cook it but if it's that just one fish I'm cooking, I would just steam it to save me the cleaning up. :p

Do secure your rod and belongings stuff during rainy days, I've personally experienced wind gust on the jetty. It only lasts for a few seconds but it was scary strong. :shocked:

Thanks for sharing your catch with us!

Ichibongs
Line Untangling
Line Untangling
Fishing interest: Surf fishing, lure fishing, squid fishing, net casting, offshore fishing, fly fishing.

Post by Ichibongs »

Thx! Yap we decided to steam it and it was damn good ;)

Commando_YR_Chin
Bite Sensitive
Bite Sensitive
Fishing interest: Surf Fishing, Jetty Fishing, Lure Fishing, Squid Fishing, Crabbing, Offshore Fishing.

Post by Commando_YR_Chin »

Nice fish! :thumbsup:
Will return soon to try at 1 of my regular spots Labrador Jetty, keep hunting for big game... :)
Tight lines to all anglers! :fish2:
Fishing is #AWESOME!!! :thumbsup: :D :fish: :fish2:

KingFisher
Lucky Newbie
Lucky Newbie
Fishing interest: Mainly shore fishing.

Post by KingFisher »

Awesome catch 💪