For anglers who handles the fishing lines with bare hands.
- Bite Sensitive
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:10 pm
- Fishing interest: lure fishing,handline fishing
anyone hav any tips on preventing line to snap when a hooked fish swim under the jetty???
- Line Untangling
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:46 pm
- Line Mastery
- Posts: 538
- Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:47 pm
- Fishing interest: Tactics that provide a challenge.
welll.... tht is a night mare....force pressure the othery way of the jetty so thre is no slack line...
Urrrgh, no time to fish now~
- Site Editor
- Posts: 4012
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:48 pm
- Fishing interest: Handline fishing
- Location: Singapore
There isn't much you can do except to anticipate the movement of the fish and use very high poundage line. When you hit a fish, it's brute force all the way. Make sure your fishing hook can withstand the stress.