65Kg Gao Tun !!

Off Topic. Place for small talk, sharing a few laughs and organizing fishing trips. Topics will be selectively pruned.

Moderator: Handlinefishing

Vidic
Forum Patrol
Forum Patrol
Fishing interest: Sports Fishing

Re: 65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Vidic »

Oei oei oei, why i see my nick keep appearing !! Say bad things about me ah !?! :rant: :rant: :rant:

Oinkie, i agreed its very addictive, i mean super addictive, like drugs like that... haha... the fish u got there is totally different from what u are fishing in Singapore/Msia etc, and its kinda huge in size and plenty. Sad to say, its all about timing and luck when u go for such trips. You cant expect every trip to be good, u can only hope for the best when u are there ~ :cool: Because, you will never know what takes ur bait/jig when u dropped your line :mischieve: thats the scary part. 我领悟到了,真可怕! :(

dBs, oei.... i dowan sleep with monkey hor..... i want sleep with Simon.... hahahahahha ! :D and yeah, monkey wanna go Kuching 2013, could add him to the reserved slot ~ Its kinda early, i cant confirm too ! We'll coordinate when the date gets nearer ~

Monkey....u ...u...uuu.... go and die. lol ! i dowan sleep with u....u go sleep with ice box.....bwahhahaa ~
Fishing is unquestionably a form of madness, but happily, for once bitten, there is no cure. --Francis

Oinkie
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: Offshore Fishing, biking, kooning, makaning....

65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Oinkie »

Put the lao GAO in the cage like the cats in Kuching........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

Vidic wrote:Oei oei oei, why i see my nick keep appearing !! Say bad things about me ah !?! :rant: :rant: :rant:

Oinkie, i agreed its very addictive, i mean super addictive, like drugs like that... haha... the fish u got there is totally different from what u are fishing in Singapore/Msia etc, and its kinda huge in size and plenty. Sad to say, its all about timing and luck when u go for such trips. You cant expect every trip to be good, u can only hope for the best when u are there ~ :cool: Because, you will never know what takes ur bait/jig when u dropped your line :mischieve: thats the scary part. 我领悟到了,真可怕! :(

dBs, oei.... i dowan sleep with monkey hor..... i want sleep with Simon.... hahahahahha ! :D and yeah, monkey wanna go Kuching 2013, could add him to the reserved slot ~ Its kinda early, i cant confirm too ! We'll coordinate when the date gets nearer ~

Monkey....u ...u...uuu.... go and die. lol ! i dowan sleep with u....u go sleep with ice box.....bwahhahaa ~
y put me in reserve slot :( i wan go i wan go i dun care i WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo....

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

Oinkie wrote:Put the lao GAO in the cage like the cats in Kuching........

u need a big n huge cage preferably wider at the breadth... cos i fat fat one hee hee

Oinkie
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker
Fishing interest: Offshore Fishing, biking, kooning, makaning....

65Kg Gao Tun !!

Post by Oinkie »

Streetmonkey wrote:

u need a big n huge cage preferably wider at the breadth... cos i fat fat one hee hee

If cage not wide can squeeze you until the fats come out, then you will be thin thin like vidic....

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

Oinkie wrote:
Streetmonkey wrote:

If cage not wide can squeeze you until the fats come out, then you will be thin thin like vidic....

Free slimming session? I like ha ha

Streetmonkey
Accurate Striker
Accurate Striker

Post by Streetmonkey »

any piccccccccccccccccc?????????????????????

dBs™
HLF Pal
HLF Pal

Post by dBs™ »

Macko posted in his FK Ocean Traveler section ... check it out ! ;)